Sunday, March 8, 2009

Peanuts!

Last night Wendy, Amanda & I ventured out to see the bull riders.....we had a blast! There were 35 competitors in all & they were awesome! Some of the bulls had some pretty weird names.....Cavity Search LOL!!....Meatball, Uni-bomber, & Blizzard Lips to name a few!
There was a cowboy on his horse to help rope in the bulls should they decide not to go back to their stalls....he needed a few more roping lessons!!
Do you remember how Charlie Brown's teacher would talk?? Wa WaWa Wa Wa?? Well that's how the bull riders sounded when they got to the microphone, we couldn't understand a thing they were saying which lead to a lot of laughter on our parts, & a lot of misunderstanding of words on my part.....such as, there were the Bucking Chutes....I had to ask Wendy what the heck he was saying as I kept hearing *ucking Chutes!!
It really was a good time, a lot of whooping & yelling & yee hawing!! & that was just from us 3 !!!
I thought the bulls were gorgeous, & I was so happy to know that they had little girls that took care of them at home, tied ribbons in their hair & sprinkled them with Pixie Dust to make them pretty......& I don't want anyone out there to tell me otherwise!
Anyone who wants to join us next year is most welcome!

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

jolene you are in total denial. you do know that there are not little girls to do their hair and sprinkle "sparkles" on them.... :o)

but i won't be the one to burst your bubble.

onecollie said...

please don't burst my bubble! LOL!!