Thursday, September 23, 2010

It Finally Happened!

I turned 50 !!!!!!!
It happened on Sept. 20th.....my mom & sister Debra drove up from Sherwood Park. My mom was there visiting Debra so they came to see me as well. The big surprise was my sister Joanne who flew up the same morning from Thunder Bay...I was so excited to have my family here for my birthday, we had a fantastic weekend. It was my best birthday ever!

The Girls at my work had this cake made for me!....I still haven't been able to eat "Tate & Kort":) ......

Me & my cake :)......

About to feast on a spaghetti dinner made by Brad!......

The "Killer" Girls ......
Me, Joanne, mom, & Debra outside the Firestone restaurant......

Here's to the next 50 !

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, girl!!!

Dianne SS said...

Save "Tate" and "Kort"!! Put them in the freezer--like a wedding cake top!! :)) I'm so happy for you that your family could come help you celebrate!!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What a great cake and its so wonderful that your family came. Diana

WigglyZack said...

Happy Birthday Jo!!! Great Cake - Love Kort and Tate.

Squishy said...

Ok that is the funniest post!! Tate & Kort!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Glad your family was there. Squishy & I tried.....

2Elkies said...

What a great cake Jolene!

Cait said...

Happy birthday!