Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Visisting with Joanne

The Sleeping Giant at the Marina
Yesterday my sister Joanne was having a good day so we decided to get out for an hour or so.  We picked up a coffee and headed down to the Marina.  I have missed living beside a lake now that I am in Lethbridge.  Then we headed to the mall and Joanne managed to walk for about 15 minutes which was great.  We just browsed not actually shopping. Joanne was sore when we got home though and feeling tired so she went to lay down and have a nap.  It has been a busy few days with me here so she has been up and moving around more then she has been, which is wonderful, but also means she tires faster.

Tonight I am moving to a hotel for a few days, just to give myself a break from the busy household and actually sleep in a bed rather then a couch .  I don't mind the couch but my old body has other ideas.  Joanne is going to try and come with me tonight, we will just relax and watch movies, maybe order a pizza, fun sister stuff. :)

One of the shut down Grain Elevators at the Marina
On Saturday night we had a family dinner , it was a great night with Joanne and we were able to get some awesome pictures.  Unfortunately my youngest sister Debra and her family were not here, it would have been wonderful to get pictures with her in them as well.



Hopefully Joanne continues to be feeling pretty good for the remainder of our visit.  I am already dreading leaving her, saying goodbye will be beyond difficult :(

No comments: