Friday, May 18, 2018

New Title!



Last weekend Lync and I went to a Trial just outside of Calgary AB, we were entered in Rally Advanced.  I did not do the Intermediate Title as I didn't see a need for it, just a CKC money grab if you ask me :) Anyway Lync passed in 3 straight Trials with Scores of 90, 89, & 98! He placed third, fourth and second in his Advanced B class respectively, giving him his RA title.
Now we need to learn the new Excellent signs so we can enter our show in November.  Our Flatcoat National is in August but I'm not sure I will enter there after last years disaster! Outdoor shows have lots of yummy smells lets say.

Lync was also used as a Junior Handlers dog , he was such a good boy for 10 year old Paisley even though they had just met.  Paisley took 2 second places in her class.  What a great temperament Lync has!!
Lync and Paisley 

No comments: