Friday, June 5, 2020

Walking Again

I used to walk all the time even to work when I lived in Thunder Bay.  I have slowly stopped .  It's been hard to walk 3 dogs together so I stopped doing that as often as I used to.  When I had only one dog I walked him twice a day.
Anyway, I have started again.  I am so out of shape it's pathetic!  My hip hurts, my knee hurts, and my shins and ankles hurt! yikes!  I have been going every second day and walking for about 20 minutes.  It's not much but it's a start.  I go after work before going home and on the weekends I walk each day with a different dog.  Lets hope I get back into shape soon!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Good for you, the more you walk the better it will get. I walk the dogs twice a day and we're doing at home agility a few times a week too.

Fay said...

That's great! I find that when I walk, my (right) knee doesn't hurt, but if I don't walk, it does! You'll increase your time and enjoyment, I'm certain. These days, I think walking can bring us pleasure, because we simply get to see more than we would otherwise. I look for flowers, trees, small animals....Keep at it, and keep us posted! /Fay, with Tali (Wicca's half-brother), still here as he approaches 15!