Saturday, June 2, 2018

Lucky?

It's been a long time since I talked about anything other then dogs.  Today I will talk about my van. This van was bought from a scrap yard to be used for parts when I had an accident with my original van. Turned out we couldn't repair the original van so we decide to fix up the scrap yard one. I dubbed it the piece of shit, and it was .  We put the old motor into this one as it had very few kilometers on it.  I cant even remember the things we have fixed, It needed a new windshield, there was a hole in the gas tank, the radio didn't work, the air-conditioning didn't work, the cruise control didn't work, the rear wiper didn't work, I could go on but I'm sure you get the picture.  It has been running pretty good for a bit now, then the air conditioner blower went.  It is sitting in the garage right now waiting for parts to come in for it.  $500 more dollars I don't really have to spend to fix it.  I need it fixed as I travel alot to dog shows and I need the cool air for the dogs, I don't care about myself but the dogs are important.
I had just changed the vans name to Lucky from Piece of shit too, maybe I changed it too soon?

1 comment:

Fay said...

Oh, I think "POS" is quite fine; the van is too old to be sensitive :)!