Friday, February 18, 2011

Tag, You're It !



I got tagged by White's Wiggly Zack !....


So, here are the rules......

1. You have to display this lovely award on your blog

2. You have to tell 5 things about yourself and 4 of them have to be bald faced lies. Then see who can guess the "right" one

3. You have to pass this on to 5 of your friends to play too


So here are 5 "true" things about myself :)......

1) I love seafood
2) I am actually quite shy
3) I sucked my thumb until I was 6 years old
4) I love winter
5) I hate being alone


So for this challenge, I tag

1) Manymuddypaws
2) Crazy Coulee & Little Lacey
3) Digit Fetchit Herdit
4) Life and Collies
5) Entaiscollieshorsesart

7 comments:

Squishy said...

Ok. You sucked your thumb til you were 6 years old. True. Then you started to drink Merlot.

Dianne SS said...

It's between either #2 or #3. I'll go with #2!!

Paws on the Run said...

I'm guessing #1

manymuddypaws said...

thumb sucker...lol

onecollie said...

hahaha Diana!
Wendy!, really!, I love seafood ! ewww! so NOT true :))

The right answer is thumb sucking !, & I actually may have been older when I stopped :))

Close Dianne, so close!

Dianne SS said...

Yah for Diana getting it right!! I bet you did switch to Merlot then too!! Hahahahaha!!! So you were sucking your thumb when you started school?? I seem to remember one kid in my school doing that too!! :))

Squishy said...

Ok, Jolene, considering we have never met, we know each other pretty well! It must be because we read every word of our blogs.......ya think????