Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kortie

On Sunday May 4 2014 Kort turned 6!!!

I have never missed a blog post for my boys Birthday's before and I feel bad.  He got special love and had Happy Birthday sang to him, as well as having the honour of being called Birthday Boy all day, I think he was pretty happy :)

I made a collage of some of Kort's littermates, he was from a litter of 11 , I only know of 5 others, Duffy, Celine, Gavin Callie and Marley.  I have never met Marley, but got pictures of him from a friends FB page, as the friend, is friends, with Marleys dad, does that make sense !

~TOP~ left to right Kort, Duffy Kort, Celine, Duffy ~ MIDDLE~ Gavin, Celine, Duffy, Duffy ~BOTTOM~ Marley, Callie, Kort, Kort, Celine, Marley, Celine


The day I went to bring Kort home
I loved him
very much ♥


6 comments:

Dianne SS said...

I love the collage that you did!! Glad you did a birthday post for Korty!! Can't have just me being the only one doing a post!! :)

Diana said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Kort!!

Squishy said...

Happy Birthday Kortie!!

Sheltie Times said...

What a great collage. Happy Birthday Kort.

WigglyZack said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kort.

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Happy belated Barkday.

Sherman