Thursday, July 7, 2016

End of Week Two

Things are going well as I end the second week of my new job.....I had to talk to my boss and go to three days a week instead of five however.....the low tub is doing me in I'm afraid, the bigger dogs are putting a  huge strain on my lower back.  I still hope that as time goes on this will improve, fingers crossed this will happen.  Yesterday I did a border collie and after that I could not bend at all, I was glad it was my last bath of the day.  I am working 4 days this week, filling in for another's day off, so I hope my back can handle it.

The dogs seem to be ok as well, Ash had a few days of diarrhea but I think that has cleared itself up now.  It is stressful to be going to work and having to leave  dog home sick. 

This Sunday we leave for Sherwood Park, a nice dog free holiday for Brad and I, Lync goes to Ashley from Jog My dog, the young girl who has been jogging him, Ash goes to the kennel he was at in April and Kort goes to Amanda's house. 

That's about all for my update, got to go to work now !

1 comment:

Collie222 said...

Hope you have fun!