Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Vacation Update

Having a great time on vacation.....relaxing, the dogs are also doing great according to my dog sitters.  I have been getting updates and lots of pictures of Lync, also one picture of Kort and an update from a friend about Ash.  That alone makes me relax!

Yesterday Brad and I went to the West Edmonton Mall for a few hours, then later met up with my sister Debra, and Gene, Adrienne and Aaron at the Olive Garden for supper.  After we went to see my niece Adrienne's new apartment.  We got home and passed right out, we were beat!

Tonight we are at a barbecue with the family at Debra's house.  I am looking forward to that as well.  We have decided to spend an extra night here just to chill, go swimming, have a hot tub.  Then will be heading back on Thursday and picking up the boys on Friday.  I have to drive out to New Dayton to get Kort, I will be sick of driving by then .  I did all of the driving to Edmonton and even to the mall yesterday.  Brad drove to the Olive Garden though.

Here are a couple of pictures of the boys ........

Ashley and Lync

Kort at Amandas



No comments: