Thursday, February 23, 2017

Juice Plus

I am about to embark on a new journey in an attempt to get healthy.  Have you heard of Juice Plus? If not take a moment to read about it.  It has great reviews and lots of science behind it.  This is not a meal replacement diet.  It is a jumpstart for me to start eating properly and getting the right nutritional needs.  I am optimistic and excited to begin, I want to be comfortable in my own skin again, I want to be healthy. I will keep you all updated as to my progress.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will that up, sounds interesting. I decided years ago that I will never get into my size 12 jeans, so I will work on being the healthiest I can at whatever weight. I walk about 20 miles a week, and while I feed good the dogs look great, so win/win/. Good luck on your next journey.

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Good luck with Juice Plus. A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

Sherman & Gemini