Monday, January 23, 2017

This and That

Lync, Ash and Kort yesterday during our walk

Not much has been happening since my last post.  I signed Lync up for some obedience classes focusing on heeling.  We are getting there slowly, there is a lot of room for improvement however especially when cutting back on the treats. Lync works much harder when the treats are involved .
Work is going really well, I am actually surprised I am enjoying grooming again. I am still working part time, 30 hours a week, but that suits me just fine.

The dogs are doing well, the horrible cold snap we had has finally passed.  We had days of -40-45 C on a few days and I couldn't get the dogs out even to exercise them.  With the warmer weather now we have been getting out for some fun runs 4 times a week.

Tomorrow I am taking Kort to work to bath and groom him, I had Ash done last week.  I love this perk of working at a grooming shop, sure saves on the mess in the house.

That's about all for now!

No comments: