Sunday, January 1, 2017

January 1 2017



Welcome 2017!

Today we are having a blizzard, it is the perfect day to stay inside, take down Christmas and just chill with the dogs.  Brad is working nights so he is fast asleep.

I am glad to see 2016 go, it had a lot of downs, the worst being my sweet sister passing away in April, my heart still hurts so bad, but it did have some ups as well.  I finally found a job, one I have now been at for 6 months, grooming, I never thought I would do it again but here I am.  I guess if you are good at something you shouldn't fight it, grooming is my calling I suppose.  I am not sure how long I will be able to continue, it' not an easy job, but I will continue as long as I can, at least until Brad and I are more financially secure.

I have some goals for this year, one being trying for Lync's CD title.  I need to get back into classes, I'm putting those off until Spring, I just don't like going out in the winter, especially at night. I will also get back into tracking with Ash in the Spring hopefully, maybe even take Kort out as well.

I hope this year brings nothing but happiness to you and yours, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Happy New Year to you and your pack. Here is to joy and good news in 2017.

Dog Dad, Sherman & Gemini