Sunday, August 19, 2018

FCRSC National Specialty 2018

I had a fantastic time at the Flatcoated Retriever National Specialty last week.  It was held in Edmonton AB and not only was I able to go but I stayed with my sister in Sherwood Park and had a great visit with her as well .  The judge was Kirsi Nieminen from Finland.

Lync had an amazing Specialty, He made the cut all 3 days in the All Breed show with 27 Specials competing.

 In the National Specialty Lync competed with 50 other Champions and came home with an Judges Award of Merit.!!! He also placed 1ST in the Working Dog class in a field of 11!! 




I am so proud of Lync and how he has matured. I just love this dog !

2 comments:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

It looks like woo and Lynk are having fun.

All is going well down here. We are keeping and eye on all the herricanes. We are doing a lot of praying for the folks in harms way.

Dog Speed,

Sherman, Gemini and Dog Dad

Collie222 said...

They are beautiful dogs, they aren't collies, but still very beautiful!