Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Bye Paden

Working with dogs has it's ups & downs....today was a down day. One of my favourite daycare dogs is moving, & today was his last day. Paden is a big goofy brown lab that just became attached to me. From the very first day I started he would follow me around, mopping, vacuuming, whatever. If I was in the small dog area he would bark to be let in with me...if I left the room he would bark for me to come back. He would hear me come to work everyday & bark with excitement. On days when he didn't come to daycare I always would say, it's not the same without Paden here....It sure will be alot quieter without him. I really really liked Paden, & I will miss him alot. I hope someday he will come back to visit with us!
Wendy took this picture of us today........

Good Bye Paden

5 comments:

Donna Brinkworth said...

Jolene every time I see a picture of you, you look so happy! I am glad this job found you, it was meant to be!

Paws on the Run said...

Donna, Jolene is happy! I think she is one of the happiest, upbeat people I know.

manymuddypaws said...

awwww, Jo. I am sure Paden will miss you too!

onecollie said...

thanks everybody!! I have the best friends!

miradukesadie said...

Awww, what a great picture! I miss Paden a lot too.