Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two Clean Collies

I bathed Tate yesterday & Kort today. I love when my collies are sparkling clean! They smell & look so good. I thought I'd do some short video to show you how nice they looked, but they just stood around in the yard doing nothing!! However I did manage to get a cute exchange between them, Tate was sniffing at Kort's head, checking out the shampoo....& then 1 video is when a bag blew into Kort's vision & he was so excited to have something to shred!
Enjoy......

5 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Was that Tate initiating play?! They've come a long way.

jurneecollie said...

Diddo! noticed the same thing...good for Tate.

onecollie said...

Tate is actually enjoying Kort now, as long as Kort doesn't get too rough, you can see the play stopped as soon as Kort got up & jumped on Tate.....

miradukesadie said...

Awww they played!!! and then Kort had to go and ruin it by being dominant =)

onecollie said...

that's my Kort!!!