Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kort's Portrait

I am beyond thrilled how this portrait of Kort turned out....There still will be some minor tweaking on his lip line then it will be ready.....
The artist is Christine Fulgieri of Tier Portraits in Lubeck Germany! I joined a European collie forum & sent in 2 pictures that Wendy took of my boys, thanks Wendy!! Christine wrote me saying she loved Kort & would I mind if she painted his portrait...mind??, are you kidding!! This is the result....I have asked to buy it & she is giving it to me for the cost of supplies & shipping, that's it! I may also have her do one of Tate depending on the cost.....eventually I will do one of all 4 of my collies together, but I have someone in mind for that one, you know who you are, LOL!!
Here's Kort at 6 months......

3 comments:

Kim said...

WOW! That is gorgeous!

jurneecollie said...

If you are talking about who we think you are, we have 2 paintings done by her,so we know you will not be disappointed.

Beautiful portrait of Kort!

Monique & Michelle

manymuddypaws said...

beautiful!