Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy Busy !

I have been busy all day doing little projects that I have been putting off. My mom is coming to visit in June so I want to get everything on my list done before she arrives.
I finally bought a table & chairs for my teeny deck off my living room..now when mom comes we can sit out there & enjoy our wine!! Can you see Kort peeking out the doors!!Then I got Brad to hang my Time of Glory Print for me......
Then I had to find a new place to hang the print that was in the spot I put the Time of Glory print!...so, here's it's new home!......And lastly I finally got the portraits of Tate & Kort framed & hung up!........

A good day!!

2 comments:

Squishy said...

I love the bird houses on your porch!! I want some wine!! Love the art and especially your Sandycast sculpture!!

onecollie said...

if you come here I will give you a glass!!!!