Saturday, May 2, 2009

Perkins -Day #2

So all went well last night, it was scary when the "big man", aka, Brad, came home at 12:30 am. from work though....Perkins did a good job & protected the house & me. Today the big man isn't as scary, & it is fun to play with the ball on the bed while he watches hockey!!!
We had a busy day, up at 7, Perkins choice, not mine !, out for a walk, then breakfast....Tate had to be bathed so Kort & Perkins tagged along & played in the daycare while I was busy with Tate. When we got home I sat outside with the boys, had a cooler while Brad barbqued, & took the following videos....
It is so neat to have a little dog!!, they are so portable!! & I've only stepped on his toes twice....sorry Perkins!!
These pictures were taken while Perkins layed on me while I was watching tv.!
Oh, the x-pen that I set up for Perkins......Kort thinks it's great!......

4 comments:

miradukesadie said...

Oh my Jolene, you are too funny with that gimpy video camera =)!!!

Anonymous said...

As much as I love the collies, little guys really are an awful lot of fun. (And it's nice to have a dog that doesn't take 4 hours to dry.)

onecollie said...

what do you mean gimpy!!! Do ya think I need a better camera!!!!!

Squishy said...

I think you need a better camera too!! Thou they are very funny videos!! They are soo Jolene!! I would be sad if I couldn't tell who took them.
That little dog is very cute, but it looks too much like the short-haired red dog I live with now, so it's good he's at your house!