Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finally!

We are home from Medicine Hat with great news....Kort now has his first 2 points!!!! Yippee!! We should of had 3 but on Sat. he did not behave & the judge awarded the female the point.....I am so thrilled with the way he is looking, I love his coat & head! Amanda & I had a great time travelling together, we had lots of laughs & adventures....some highlights include driving in the snow/rain mix with the windows totally fogged up! I had to get Amanda to look & see if I was ok to make lane changes!.... taking a wrong turn & heading toward Swift Current instead of our hotel after setting up at the show site!! It was dark & late & it took awhile to find a place to turn around & go back to Medicine Hat! At the show the next day we were greeted at the entry by 3 armed Military Police...I think I said something stupid like "is he serious??" when one of them motioned us to stop!! Amanda of course replied something sarcastic that I can't remember now but it was totally funny, it was something like "the rifle kinda makes him serious!" Later we found out the rifles were plastic, but holy cow that was unnerving!!!
I would like to add that Amanda also had an awesome weekend...her Boone got his first ever title, rally novice , & Wicca finished her rally novice & got 2 advanced legs!! They got a 99/100 today...it's amazing what happens when one learns to read the signs!, right Amanda!!!??
Amanda took these pictures of Kort for me, I have to wait 2-3 weeks for my show picture! I've been spoiled by getting the pictures right at the show....





8 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!! What great news.

Paws on the Run said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you two! Great pics Amanda. Jo were you talking while she was snapping? ;)

onecollie said...

no!!! I wasn't talking really!!!

Dianne SS said...

I am so pleased for you and Kort! Congratulations! Kort looks fantastic.

Sarah said...

Congrats Jo! Sounds like a great weekend - i like the colour on you with Kort, it looks nice.

ACKKKK dog tags! just kidding - great photos!!!

jurneecollie said...

Way to go Kort...that is a great start Jolene!

Donna Brinkworth said...

Yay Kort! Congrats Jolene!

Squishy said...

Yeah Kort and Jolene!!! SEEEEEE!!!!! He is beautiful!!
I am so happy the guys with the plastic guns didn't shoot you! Then were would we be?????? My blog would be worthless and yours would be non-existent!! So, thank God for plastic guns. I have had 2 3/4 beers (a while ago) and I am shocked at how messed up I am. I didn't think you could get like this on beers!! Anyway, I can't WAIT to see the pictures of beautiful Kort!!!!!!!!