Saturday, July 3, 2010

We Have Pictures!!!

Wendy managed to get a picture of each of my boys! yippee!!
The files were too big for me to put on here so I "borrowed" this one from Wendy's blog.... I will post Tate's when I get it!
If you would like to see the other pictures Wendy took today you can view them here.
I just really need to say that everytime I look at this picture I tear up....only a few people really know the entire story behind Kort, & the journey we have made together to help him be the dog he is today. We still have some things to work out but I am so very proud of how far he has come, & to see him today doing these jumps, & focusing on just me, was overwhelming to say the least!
♥ I LOVE this dog & I am so very proud of him.♥

2 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Kort looks absolutely wonderful Jolene! What a beautiful photo to have of him. You have every right to be proud of him and of yourself. You have worked so very hard with him and it's paying off. You're the best!

Squishy said...

Kort looks amazing in that photo. I am so glad you have worked with him and am getting to a place where the training is showing itself. It is very touching and it wouldn't mean anything if you didn't get emotional.