Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Agility Pictures

Here are a few pictures for my friends that haven't seen them on Facebook ( Diana :) )
Thank you to Wendy Devent, who gives up her weekends, to sit on the ground for hours, in all kinds of weather, to capture these wonderful pictures of our dogs, you rock !!!!

Kort going up the frame, I think he likes this obstacle the best !......

Kort taking a jump......

I love how enthusiastic Kort is about getting on the table :)......

Here is Kort coming out of the shute, doesn't he look crazy !!......

Here is one of the few pictures Wendy managed to capture of Kort competing in Scenthurdle, I think this was the only time he made it all the way to the box :)......

3 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

How can I resist the best seat in the house! Besides, I've seen the poles set so many times, I'm now an expert. ;)

onecollie said...

good thing Wendy!, what would I do without you :)

Squishy said...

Those are great photos!! I love how FLUFFY Kort looks in some of them OMG!!!!
AND thanks for the photos Jolene for your non-FB friend!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!