Sunday, July 10, 2011

Open Fun Match

Early this morning Kim & I traveled to Calgary for a Fun Match at Sit Happens. (I love the name !)
Kort did very good on most of the exercises, but now that we are making head way with the broad jump, he has started running around the high jump , I even called him a bugger in the ring :)
I am excited to have my own jumps now so I can finally get in some practice at home, seeing as we are in a trial this weekend.
Kort was also doing amazing on his long out of sight sits, but today he went down 3 times in the 3 minutes !! I had instructed the ring crew to put him back into a sit which they did. When it came time for the 3 minute down I made Kort do a sit again, this time he remained sitting :)
Kim got it all on video for me, except for the sits!

4 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Glad you had a good day!!

Squishy said...

Awwwhhhhh Korty.........sounds like he's still formulating Open..........having jumps at home are a great idea!

Dianne SS said...

Kort and Duffy have that little problem with sitting!! Especially sitting to the side. Must be genetic!! Btw, I love my word verification word-"schity" Hahahaha!!As in our weather has sure been schity!!!

Cynthia said...

Kort looks great! I hate those sit stays! :)