Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bark In The Park

Today was the 2nd Bark In The Park. It is put on by the Windy City Rescue to help raise money for the dogs in the rescue.
Kort & I did an Agility Demo with my Agility group, Go!Dog!Go!, then a Scenthurdle Demo with my No Nonscents team.
There were contests for the dogs & I entered Perkins for fun, he ended up winning for smallest dog! He was very happy with his squeaky toy prize.
I also entered the raffle & won a huge gift basket filled with all kinds of yummy things!!
Wendy was on hand with her booth but took time out to get some pictures of our team in the Scenthurdle demo, she sent me a few pictures to get me through until she has time to send the rest.
It was hard to pick the ones to put on here but so far these are my favourites :)......,




2 comments:

Squishy said...

I LOVE those photos!!!! Kort looks so crisp and everything around him including you are blurry. Very, very nice affect!!! He's a very pretty dog!

Paws on the Run said...

My fav is that first one of you leaned over encouraging him to go