Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Change of Plans

In my life things change very quickly,  now instead of going home on March 1 I am going home this Friday.  Joanne's wife called this morning to say that she felt if I wanted to have a quality visit to come sooner rather then later, she is noticing lots of small changes in Joanne everyday.  She stays in bed a lot, eats next to nothing, her pain is quite bad and she just wants to sleep.  Trying to get everything figured out with flights and the dogs is exhausting, I will be glad to just get on the plane and chill out. 

I have been having trouble with my left ear, it feels plugged and it feels like my heart is beating inside it lol, anyway I was lucky to get in to see my Dr tomorrow , hopefully it just needs to be flushed out, I didn't want to get on the plane then get a nasty earache or have my eardrum blow because of the pressure......ouch!

Amanda has been amazing and has agreed to taking the dogs early and is coming to pick them up for me tomorrow, I will take Lync out to Judy's after supper tonight.

Anyway, I better get back to packing, might as well start getting organized now!

No comments: