Sunday, November 3, 2019

Birthday Fun

Yesterday was my friend Judy's Birthday.  We took our dogs out to Lync's breeders house for a nice long dog walk and then we had a Birthday lunch.  I couldn't take Kort as I can't get him into the van by myself and the walk would have been way too long for him. I miss him so much on days like this, I wish so much he could join us.
The weather was perfect!  It was sunny and warm with no wind, just like Spring .

Enjoy some pictures from the day......

Ash, Lync, Puffin, Westin & Areo

2 comments:

Helen said...

It's great when you can get out and let them run free like that. I avoid dog parks so my guys are seldom off leash. Looks like everyone had a great day.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Birthday Judy!!! We hope you all had a wonderful time together of celebrating Judy's big day. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
World of Animals