Sunday, December 15, 2019

O' Christmas Tree


The past few years I haven't been in the Christmas spirit and I certainly did not want to put up a tree.  This year Brad wanted a tree. I  was reminded by a good friend of mine that I was fortunate to have someone to buy gifts for or set a tree up for.  My friend lost her husband this year so has no one to celebrate with.  It was a good reminder to be thankful for what I have. So on Friday night Brad and I went and picked out a tree then decorated it together yesterday.  I didn't put all of my ornaments on it but it still looks pretty.  I'm glad it's up now and we can enjoy it together.

1 comment:

Fay said...

What a pretty tree! I find that decorations make me feel festive, no matter my mood! Merry Christmas to you and yours! /Fay, Tali et al