Friday, April 24, 2009

Not A Creature Was Stirring!!

I just snapped these adorable pictures of my boys sleeping.......& in case you are wondering, yes, they are spoiled!! I do not care either, we have our dogs for a few short years & I believe they should be happy, happy, happy!!!! Tate is sound asleep on my bed, & I found Kort sound asleep in the new crate that I just bought yesterday. I decided to buy a smaller crate for short events such as a day match, the crates I have now are Great Dane size!!!.....I love this crate as it has a side door, a front door & a "sun roof"......thanks Kim for picking it up for me!!....as you can see, it is a big hit with Kort! I'm glad I decided to leave it set up in the living room.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Very cute. I love the one of Kort sticking half out of the crate. Funny. Diana

Squishy said...

I like how Kort stretches out beyond the borders of the crate. It's so funny!