Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Pictures from the Edmonton Dog Show!

Not only did I get to meet Dianne & Duffy the weekend of the show, but I met Jackie who drove up from Cold Lake AB. to see the show & meet the collies!! We all had a great time talking about the breed that we love.....Jackie is going to be a collie owner herself very soon! She sent me these pictures & I just love them...they show all the before grooming, the outside the ring pictures, Dave fussing over Kort before we went in !!..& in the ring.....thanks Jackie!!!......

7 comments:

Donna Brinkworth said...

Jolene, he is looking really nice! He has grown up!
Donna

Squishy said...

Ok....this is a test!!

Squishy said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squishy said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just going to comment and comment and comment!!!

Squishy said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you see it Jolene??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squishy said...

Oh, in case you didn't see I can leave comments now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onecollie said...

Diana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!