Friday, April 10, 2009

Sugar wins her class!

I just read on the Collie Club of America web site that Tate's mom Sugar won her Veterans class today at the Collie Club of America's National specialty!! Hurray for Sugar! She was competing in the 11 & older class & won over 7 other females.....she now gets to compete for Best of Variety in the next couple of days.
Here are the only pictures I have of her!! They were in 2002. The one with her & the puppies is of Tate's litter & he is the black guy smack in the middle. Peg will probably kill me for putting the other one in as she hadn't been groomed, but she did just have Tate's litter 2 months earlier!.

1 comment:

Donna Brinkworth said...

I was going to email you about it, but figured you would be following it just like me! Love it when it is in the family that way!
Tomorrow is the big day!
Donna and the Spiritdance Gang