Thursday, August 27, 2009

And The Winner Is.....

Tate by a shoulder!!!!
I let the boys run together this am. I usually will run them separate as Kort likes to body slam Tate, & that is how Tate got hurt last time, but I know that they do like to run together so today I gave it a try. I am amazed that Tate can still out run Kort, there is a 6 yr. age difference between them but Tate still rules! However, Kort rules in the listening department hands down! When they run too far from me I'll call them back, it is Kort that turns everytime to return , not Tate. Tate gets his "I can't heeeaaarrr yooouuuu" look!
I also have to say that watching the two of them running in the sunshine this morning, with their coats flowing & glistening in the sun, made my heart happy!
Gosh I love these dogs!

5 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Hooray for Tate! Can't beat a veteran! Body slamming Kort--sheesh! There should World Federation Wrestling for dogs--he'd be a winner! What a nice surprise that he listens better than Tate! Who da thunk eh? It made my heart happy too, reading what you wrote. Brought some tears too. There are few things finer in this world than our wonderful collies.

Squishy said...

Wow, what a bad Tate!! And here I thought he was perfect!! Zoe and Kaia always could outrun everyone when I lived down south. Every morning I'd let them out and they'd wait for me to say "Go!" then they were off to the top of the neighbor's 11 acres ready for their walk. Miss that!!

jurneecollie said...

Oh how I remember those days with Randi...that selective hearing...they no nothing! LOL

Donna Brinkworth said...

Love your comment about a happy heart. Nice to read!
Donna and the gang

onecollie said...

awwwww thanks everyone, only collie lovers could appreciate this visual!