Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lassie


Well, it's not really Lassie as you can see, but Kort!
Amanda took these absolutely stunning pictures of Kort today. I have many that I love but will put the others on my Facebook page in an album. It was hard to pick favourites!
These 2 below, as well as the photo on the top of this post, were taken in Lundbreck AB.......


This wonderful picture of Kort & I was at the Crowsnest Pass, in front of Turtle Mountain, the site of "Frank's Slide".....
This is the only nice picture I have of just Kort & I, so thanks so much Amanda, I LOVE it!....

7 comments:

Jenny Glen said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! The scenery is almost as pretty as Kort.

Dianne SS said...

What wonderful pictures! The one of you and Kort is a lovely photo to have for all time. I have to say that my favorite is the black and white one--this looks like the Lassie program that I watched in black and white a long time ago and it has a nostalgic air about it because of that.

Squishy said...

How beautiful!! See, it is Igloo Land where you live!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos in a beautiful area. Of course I'm biased!

2Elkies said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures Jolene. I love the one of you and Kort.

Diana said...

Wow,great pictures!! Diana

Katie J said...

Gorgeous pictures!! I can't believe that is "baby" Kort!! He is soooo handsome!