Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family

Sometimes it is hard to stay positive...my mom is a great example of courage & strength & I admire her so much. She has her moments though when things just seem, well, hopeless. My niece Adrienne flew in from Sherwood Park AB to surprise her Baba, my mom, & the look on my mom's face says it all! Adrienne is like sunshine, she can always brighten up your mood, I know she helped to brighten up mom & dad's, thanks Adrienne!......

Mom, Dad & Adrienne at the hospital, dad doesn't smile like this much anymore, so he must of been thrilled to see Adrienne!......

My beautiful nieces, Sherri, on the left is my brother's daughter, Adrienne , on the right, is my sister's daughter. Don't you love how their hair parts on opposite sides of each others!......

There is nothing on this earth better then family, & I have a great one!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

what an awesome surprise for your parents!!!! my grandparents are like my second parents - so I can relate, well my Grandpa is more like my dad, than my dad ... but that's another blog post :) looks like you have a really nice loving family

Dianne SS said...

You're very lucky Jolene. And to have multiple generations and family to carry on....

Donna Brinkworth said...

I can't believe how you all look alike! What a heart-warming post! Donna