Monday, December 14, 2009

Finally !!

Well the tree is finally decorated & it has lights! For those of you that are not on Facebook, I had a slight "problem" yesterday with the tree lights. They were on the entire time I was decorating the tree, then, just as I finished they all went out! So, after alot of cursing , & a little bit of crying, I found the solution thanks to Sarah. I just went out today & bought 2 new strings of lights & carefully managed to put them over the burnt out ones, while still leaving the burnt out strings on the tree! Whew!
The tree does look amazing though so I guess it was worth all the heartache....


Here is some of my snowmen collection that I have received as gifts over the years......

Hopefully I will have no more tree issues!

2 comments:

Donna Brinkworth said...

Oh it is beautiful! and OMG I have a snowman collection toooo!!!!!!!!! I love it Jolene!!! I will wait until Lori comes to decorate my tree, but I will definitely get one this weekend after seeing this. What kind of tree is it?

onecollie said...

um, a Nova Scotia pine???