Saturday, December 12, 2009

O Christmas Tree

This is our 3rd Christmas in Lethbridge. This year seems harder for me for some reason, I just can't seem to get fully into the spirit. I am missing home more then ever & I think that is the main reason.
So, to help myself feel better I told Brad we were going to buy a real tree this year. We always had a real tree in Thunder Bay, but the last 2 years I have put up our artificial one.
We went to get it today, I looked for the tallest,fattest one I could find.
Here it is thawing out, & waiting to be decorated. I won't be able to do it until tomorrow though as it will take that long for the branches to drop. The house smells wonderful already & I am being to feel better!

Stay tuned for the decorated tree!

6 comments:

Squishy said...

Aaaawwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhh.............it will get better....

Squishy said...

That is a very cute picture of Kort running. I like how you can see his hind paw curled back.

Dianne SS said...

That is a great looking tree! And decorating it will help to get you into the Christmas spirit even more. LOVE that picture of Kort in full sprint!

Diana said...

I can smell the tree from here. Looks like an uplifting tree. Diana

Donna Brinkworth said...

Hey Jolene. I am getting a tree for the first time in 3 years because my sister is coming here. wasn't sure if I would until I saw your tree, so thanks! Donna

onecollie said...

hope you have better luck then me Donna!...see my facebook profile LOL!