Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Toward 2010


All my friends have been talking about their goals concerning their dogs, so I thought I would give it some thought also.

For Kort I will finish his championship. He just needs 3 points so I know it will happen.
I want to begin trialing him in obedience & rally this year. Hopefully putting his CD title on him as well as his RN.
I want to begin tracking & I know he will excel at that.
I will continue with his agility training, but trials will not be a priority at this point.

With Tate I want to put him in some AAC trials in agility! He will be 8yrs. old in April & he qualifies for the double drop so he can jump 16". Tate has always loved agility the best, so I want to bring him out & have some fun, maybe get his starters title!
I would also like to get back into tracking with Tate...maybe put a UTD on him or possibly a TDX!
I also want to show Tate at some point in Veterans. It says alot for a dog to be a Veteran & still look as good as they did when they were younger, except for the grey muzzle, which by the way I love!

So that is about it for the boys but it is more then enough to keep me busy in 2010~

Happy New Year Everyone!

4 comments:

Dianne SS said...

I hope all your goals are fulfilled in 2010 Jolene. You, Tate, and Kort deserve them all! Happy New Year and all the best for 2010!

Donna Brinkworth said...

Happy New Year Jolene and Brad, and Tate and Kort! Can't wait to track with you in 2010!

Jenny Glen said...

You forgot "Try Kort on sheep!" - Someday I'll get you to do it!

onecollie said...

haha Jenny....I'm leaving that up to Amanda!