Friday, January 1, 2010

Good Times, Good Friends

As I have gotten older I have come to realize that friends are just as important as family. They are there for you when you need them, & keep you in line if you need to be! I am so happy to have such wonderful friends here in Lethbridge.
Last night I had a group of friends over for New Year's Eve, just us girls. We played games, talked, laughed , & just enjoyed each others company.
Here we all are, minus Sandy, who had left a bit earlier in the evening, just being silly & being friends. Oh, Kort also thought he should be in the picture!
What a great group!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Where is Amanda's hat??????
It was a good night, lots of fun.

manymuddypaws said...

it fell off! the tree snagged it and before i could save it Brad took the picture!

it was fun- thanks Jo!!!

Squishy said...

What fun!!!! One day I'll met you and all your dogs and friends!!!!! Happy New Year!!!

Dianne SS said...

So Kort is a party animal! lol! Looks like you all had a great time and you are right about friends being so important.

Donna Brinkworth said...

Who is who? I just know the dogs!