Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sick

Sorry for being such an absent blogger....I've been sick....it hit me at 2am Thurs night & went downhill from there! I was so sick that I actually called in on Fri. morning to work saying I couldn't come in! I have been working for 32 years & this is seriously the first time I have called in sick....maybe a record or something!
Amanda & Wendy took it all in stride & filled in for me, thanks again guys!
I could not get out of bed until 5:30 Fri. evening!
However I am back on the mend & feeling like my old self again, whew! Good thing too, the Collie Specialty in Calgary is this coming weekend!

5 comments:

Squishy said...

Poor Jolene!! And here I thought you were ignoring me!!!! I'm glad you are feeling better! Is Tate home?
Take care and I LOVE the new look to your blog!!! It's awesome!

onecollie said...

oh Diana I would never ignore you!...you'd never let me LOL!
Tate is home safe & sound & sleeping!
Glad you like the new look!

Diana said...

Wow, youve never called in sick in 32 years. Im impressed. Sorry you are feeling sick now, get well soon. I love the new blog header and set up. Diana

Sarah said...

Get well soon!!! get lots of rest for the weekend!

Dianne SS said...

I'm sorry to hear that you were so ill--glad that you are better! And in time for the big dog show! Love your blog's new look too!