Monday, February 1, 2010

Going Waaaay Back !

My friend Donna of Spiritdance Blog posted some old pictures.  I asked if I could also post a couple on my blog & she agreed.
This is a picture of our "gang" from high school, most of us are still in touch & good friends.  We are all turning 50 this year! ......from left to right are: Jim Tarnowski, my cousin Lynda Livitski(now Tarnowski), Linda Siczkar, me!, Sandra Roberts, Donna Brinkworth & Joan Kivi. The blue collie is Linda's Bridy, an OT CH. & her Pekingese who I have forgotten his name!
This is a picture of all of our dogs, I have never seen this picture before & it brings back so many wonderful memories.
From left to right are, Lynda's Norwegian Elkhound Nakia, Donna's 2 collies Beau & Jessie, my first collie Ben, Joan's Karelian Bear Dog, Liika, & Linda's Bridy.
This picture is at Hazlewood Lake in Thunder Bay back in the 70's! Donna says it's from 79, but I'm thinking more like 76, 77.
Thanks for these pictures Donna, I will treasure them!

4 comments:

2Elkies said...

Wow! You are so brave to post a picture from high school. I think you are showing off cause you look as good now as you did then! :)

onecollie said...

LOL! Thanks Cindy, if only it were true!

Dianne SS said...

That's pretty neat that you are still in touch with your friends from back then. Aww--50--seems so long ago! LOL And I agree--you do look the same now as back then--sure don't look your age!

Squishy said...

I'm with your friends, you look the same!!
I have some pictures like the ones of the dogs. One day I'll find them and post them. Lots of collies in a row and on picnic tables, etc. So funny!