Thursday, February 4, 2010

Calgary Bound !


I'm working until noon today , then we' are off to Calgary for the dog show/collie specialty! I am very excited to be showing Tate in the Veterans class for the first time!!! Hard to believe he will be 8 in April.....Kort just needs 3 point to finish his Canadian championship , so paws crossed everyone! Updates on Sunday or Monday!
Have a great Weekend!
This is a picture of Tate's mom, "Sugar", she is shown competeing at the 2009 American Collie National in the 11 & over Veterans class, which she won! Pictured with her is Tate's breeder Peg Vohr of Mariner Collies.

5 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Good luck you guys!

And thanks for the morning off. :)

Sharrie said...

Best of luck on your whole weekend to you and the boys.

Sarah said...

Good luck Jo!!!!!!!!

Tate's mama is really pretty :)

2Elkies said...

Sugar is beautiful! Best of luck this weekend.

Squishy said...

Oh my gosh Jolene!!! It's this weekend????????????
I wished I could call you!! Win, win win!!! Tate's mom is frickin' gorgeous! I just about fell over when I saw her!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear! And beat YOUKNOWWHO!!!