Monday, February 15, 2010

Canadian Collie Does Well at Westminster


"DEACON".....MBIS BISS BPIS Am CH. Can Gr. CH. Uneeda Last Minute Wish CGN TT, just took an Award of Merit at the Westminster Dog show in New York with a very nice entry of some of the top Smooth Collies in the States.
Deacon is co-owned by Beth Rutherford, Ravensfolly Collies of Nova Scotia, Natasha Hollowaty, & Gordon Winstone. He was bred by Val Simpson of Uneeda Collies here in Alberta, just outside of Calgary.
Deacon was handled by Natasha Hollowaty to his win.
Huge congratulations to you all!!!!

2 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Yay Deacon! Yay Beth, Val, and Uneeda Collie! Yay Canada!

Donna Brinkworth said...

I liked the BOB Smooth too. But I LOVE that PULI! He was my first choice to win again, and he did! He is really something. I want him to go BIS. He gave me chills!