Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Walk


Today 6 of us got together, with our dogs, to go for a New Year's Day walk at a local dog park. We had 11 dogs with us in total! The dogs all had a blast & we got some great pictures as well. Wendy has a brand new camera & I would have to say it works very well!! Thanks Wendy for always taking pictures of the dogs.....
Here is a shot of "some" of our group...we had all 11 dogs together, but a few of them exited before Wendy could get the picture......

Here's my favourites of Tate & Kort......




6 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

I really like our New Years Tradition!

manymuddypaws said...

it was lots of fun- and i have three very tired dogs...

Squishy said...

I LOVE Tate SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen said...

I had 2 exhausted dogs all day long, evening too. lol
great tradition, glad I could be a part of it.

Donna Brinkworth said...

OK, I am going to dig out a picture of us when we were teenagers with a group shot like that! Funny how life changes, but stays the same too! Happy New Year, beautiful pictures!

Levallon Collies and Arts said...

I really like your group pictures it is a real precious and nice photo ! Congratulation ! My name is Joanne and I am a Collie breeder from Québec since 1979 under prefix Levallon and I got to meet your Blug because of Diana Hiiesalu (entais@earthlink.net)
We are blog friend and I was telling her that I am going to richmond Hill specialty and she said she new people going also and to tell them hello ! I will be their with a Smooth sable and white male . I am anxious to meet you this blog friendship is very nice ! I dont have a blog but a website , but I do put neuw comment almost everyday, see you at the show I hope ! http://www.levalloncollies.com

buy and have a good day !