Friday, December 25, 2009

Secret Santa..

So, apparently I have a secret Santa! As I left early this morning to walk the dogs there was a box sitting in front of our gate. I put it inside & off I went to walk, all the time trying to think who the box was from......
When I got home & opened the card, it just said that we were all on Santa's good list, but the card wasn't signed!..drats! When I opened the box it was loaded with cool things!
Here is the card, and the Reindeer postage.....plus the tons of gifts that I found inside, something for everyone!
Seriously though, who ever it is, tell me!!......but if you don't tell me , I just want you to know that it brought tons of happiness to our day, and we all thank you very much!
Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

Squishy said...

That is just the coolest thing!! You must find out! I love the logo on the Dancing Bull wine. I buy it just because of the art. The company uses the same logo but changes the colors (probably in Photoshop) for their different wines. You guys are so lucky!!!!
And Perkins. What a DARLING doggie! I just don't think I could give him back!!

onecollie said...

it is cool isn't it!!
I have never heard of Dancing Bull wine!, can't wait to try it!
Perkins is the best! I still have him all to myself for another week!

Dianne SS said...

Wow! What a fabulous bunch of gifts and such a neat thing to happen to you.

Diana said...

What a great surprise. Diana