Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday...

As promised here are the pictures of the plants in the front of the house...I have to put them in pots as the ground is just rock there, but it looks pretty.
I had a busy morning, I walked the dogs for 1.5 hrs, then did yard work with Brad, which included tidying up the apartment's yard next door. Someone had come to cut the foot long grass & did a horrible job so Brad & I fixed it!
I brushed Tate & Kort out, cleaned their teeth & clipped their nails...I didn't trim their feet! Oh the horror! I want to see if they can grow as long as Diana's dogs hee hee!, kidding Diana!
I also managed to do 5 loads of laundry & cut Brad's hair.
Then I just relaxed for the rest of the afternoon on my new patio set. I drank coolers & read old Collie Expressions magazines, it was a perfect day!
The plants......



Views of Tate from my chair......


Views of Kort from my chair, he's never very far away from his momma !......


Just in case anyone tries to mess with my yard & flowers, Amanda got me this sign for my gate!......

3 comments:

Squishy said...

Can you take some pictures of their feet??? Judging by the ones I see, you'll have to wait about another month to MAYBE compete with my dogs! I also bathed 5 collies (no feet trims of course!) and the hair abounds in my dog yard! I'm going to let the birds eat it.

2Elkies said...

Love the flowers!

Donna Brinkworth said...

What a great yard! Nice. Sadly due to rain and travel, mine looks pretty pathetic by comparison. I feel inspired now!