Saturday, April 23, 2011

Indian Battle Park

Today Amanda & I got together to do some training, then we headed out to Indian Battle Park to get some pictures of the boys. I had never been there before even though I have lived in Lethbridge for 3.5 yrs! It was such a great place to walk, even if everything is still brown !
Amanda took so many wonderful pictures it was hard to just post a few :)
These are some of my favourite favourites :)), there will be more to follow!

Tate having fun!......

Handsome Tate ......

I absolutely love this shot of Kort......

Amanda had a great idea to use bubbles, I think it turned out awesome !!......

Me & my boys ♥......


Thank you Amanda !!!!

3 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Love that last one of all of you!

Dianne SS said...

Wonderful pictures!! All 3 of you are so photogenic!! I can't believe that was your first visit to Indian Battle Park!!! I like your header photo--Kort and Tate in opposite directions!! Your arms getting streched!!

Squishy said...

Love them all!!! My first collie loved to jump, bark and bite bubbles. She was so funny!! The boys are just stunning. The one of Kort reminds me of Cardiff a bit.