Monday, March 11, 2013

Kaleb's Birthday Bash

I had so much fun yesterday at Kaleb's Birthday Party.  I wanted to have one for Tate last year when he turned 10 but I never did.
We have such an awesome group of doggie people here, everyone had fun doing the timed scurry, Tate was sooo cute, way better then Kort which surprised me, unfortunately we didn't get a picture of him racing with the bumper in his mouth & jumping around like a puppy :)

There was a scavenger hunt at the end & everyone let their dogs run around together, what a sight, about 30 dogs all getting along & having a blast.
I won the scavenger hunt, hurray for me!

I think we should do this every week !!!

Here's a couple of pictures that Liz took from the day......

 
 This is the toy that I got for Kaleb, I think he liked it !!.....


Everyone lined up for the weiner dunking contest!......
 
 
The Birthday Boy with all his loot :)......





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun!! For both the people and the dogs!! :D Looks like Kaleb really scored with all those gifts, lucky doggy.

xoxo
Marquie, Lassie & Petal