Friday, March 1, 2013

The Best Laid Plans

I thought it was time to do a post about the litter I was hoping for a puppy from, it would have been due in 2 weeks,. 
Unfortunately Mother Nature had it's own plans & the breeding did not take. Everyone was very disappointed, but no one more then the breeder. 
It is hard to be a breeder, which is why I would never do it.  You know people are hoping for a puppy, but then it doesn't happen. 
In this case I believe everyone was very understanding & the majority of us are waiting for the next litter. I believe Cava will be in season again towards the end of June, so if mother Nature decides to bless us this time, puppies will be born in the fall. 
I believe everything happens for a reason, I am willing to wait for my puppy.  It's not about the puppy so much as it is about the breeder, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Here's a couple of seriously cute puppy pictures of Tinbie taken by Liz......

 
 
 
And the crazy antics of the Blazingstar crew :) also taken by Liz....
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Hydro Blogger said...

Yes, disappointing for all of us, but there must be a reason, right? :) Fingers crossed for a summer breeding.

WigglyZack said...

Sorry to hear the breeding didn't take. She sounds like a wonderful breeder and her dogs are beautiful. I would wait too - I see a puppy in your future this year for sure!!!!

Squishy said...

They are super cute! Love the tongue sticking out photo! The life of a breeder......and their special puppy people.....