Saturday, August 23, 2014

4 more sleeps!

Lync retrieves a bumper

 Not much time for blogging lately.  Between driving up to Calgary for Lync's eye and resulting care, plus training for his WC test I haven't been doing much else. 

It has been a very long time since I have done a dog sport that has motivated me so much.  I get up early every weekend to drive a half hour to and hour to a lake to pracitse, it is awesome!  I love it!

I am leaving Wednesday morning and driving half way to Kamloops where I will relax and spend the night.  The next morning I will drive the rest of the way , get to my hotel, unpack and head over to the show site to set up.  That evening is the National's meet and greet so I am looking forward to that. 

On Friday the All Breed Dog Show starts which Lync is entered in, it is also a Booster show for Flatcoats judged by a breeder judge, there are 50 Flatcoats entered!  In the afternoon is the Flatcoat National's Juvenile Sweepstakes.

Saturday will be crazy busy for me . Lync shows in the All Breed in the morning, then the National starts at 1.  I am showing Lync in his class as well as in the Brood Bitch class with his mom and litterbrother Higgs. Judy has asked me to show either Kona or Maize in the National Specials class, I am excited to do that!. Then it is the All Breed Puppy Sweepstakes.  That night is the National's Barbecue as well as the judges comments.

Sunday is the WC test!  Due to a small entry they are doing both tests on the same day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. 

Right now I have been busy deciding what to wear to show, getting it ironed, and today I made Tate's food as well as the veggie mix the dogs eat.  I still need to get Lync's treats for the ring as well as some premade Raw food. 
On Tuesday night I will bath and groom Lync,  I am really getting excited, can't wait!

1 comment:

Squishy said...

Frickin' exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!