Friday, November 20, 2015

2 years already!


Brad and I on our 20th anniversary this year :)
Today is 2 years that my van slid on black ice and I crashed into a cement barrier, I have so many emotions today going through my head.  I thank GOD for my life and that my broken sternum didn't kill me, as it could have ruptured the aorta around my heart.  I don't think Brad could have handled loosing me, I'm not sounding smug, just telling it as it is.

I haven't worked since that day.  I have suffered clinical depression/anxiety ever since but am finally digging myself out of that !! I have been looking for work but not successful so far , I think it will be a good idea to do something outside of the house finally.  I enjoy my days at home with the boys but it would be nice to socialize with adults too lol !

No comments: