Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'VE SEEN THE PUPPIES !!!!!!

It has been a super long weekend full of fun!! Brad & I drove down to Sherwood Park to visit with my sister & her family, then we took a drive to Leduc to visit with the new litter of puppies that contains my new addition......it is too soon to tell which puppy I will be taking right now, there are 7 males to choose from!!, but 2 are in the top spot at the moment. One will be staying with the breeder & the other one will be mine.
Here are a few shots of the pups....I had to pick just a couple from the 100 or so we took!

Look how teeny the puppy looks with Brad !!This puppy is nicknamed " Tank " by the breeders.....he is one of the 2 possibilities!I will probably post different ones everyday, so bare with me, I'm really excited!

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

OMG PUPPIES!!!!! Super cute!!! So is tank named as such due to his size or what?